Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pendelum summon / monsters / news...

+2
rofastrofurious
Lux
6 posters

Go down

Pendelum summon / monsters / news... Empty Pendelum summon / monsters / news...

Post by Lux Mon May 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Today DN update their version for pendelum summons,just to let you know there is not monsters yet but here are changes :

New field zone : https://i.imgur.com/smftxcX.png
New Graveyard and banish card zone position : https://i.imgur.com/rObHShf.png
Also there is new intro and new song ( I like it ! )

>>>>> About Pendelum news <<<<<<<<<<

Starter deck - Realise date : 10.6.2014. ( English )

Each Super Starter: Space-Time Showdown contains 40 cards in total. The number of card of each rarity are as follows:

2 Super Rares
38 Commons
In addition, it also contains:

1 Beginner's Guide
1 updated Game Mat with new Pendulum Zones
2 Power-Up Packs each with 5 cards from a 15-card set

Each Super Starter: Space-Time Showdown contains 2 additional packs (1 pack contains 5 cards out of 15 different cards) in total including 1 Ultra Rare "Dark Hole" and 1 Ultra Rare "Odd-Eyes Dragon".

Also,Timegazer Magician is only confrimed monster in the set,see news here Each Super Starter: Space-Time Showdown contains 2 additional packs (1 pack contains 5 cards out of 15 different cards) in total including 1 Ultra Rare "Dark Hole" and 1 Ultra Rare "Odd-Eyes Dragon".

About Pendelum monsters

known as Pendulum Cards in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V anime, is a type of Main Deck Monster Card that is half green and half orange or yellow (dependent on whether it is an Effect Monster or a Normal Monster). They were introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V. Pendulum Monsters can be activated from the hand as a Spell Card, placing it in a Pendulum Zone. These monsters can be used to perform Pendulum Summons.

While in the Pendulum Zone, it is treated as a Spell Card and not as a monster until it leaves the Pendulum Zone. After resolving, it will remain face-up as a Spell, and continues to apply its Pendulum Effects, if any (its Monster Effects are not applied). Pendulum Monsters cannot be Set in the Pendulum Zone. Although they are treated as Spells, they are special cards that are not treated as a Normal, Continuous, Field, Equip, Quick-Play, or Ritual Spell Cards. Unlike Field Spell Cards, you cannot send an existing Pendulum Monster to the Graveyard by game mechanics by placing a new Pendulum Monster over it. As long as there are open Pendulum Zones, there is no limit to the number of times a Pendulum Monster can be activated from the hand per turn.

When a Pendulum Monster (even if it is face-down) would be sent from the field to the Graveyard, either as a Monster Card or Spell Card, it is placed face-up in the Extra Deck Zone instead. (Pendulum Monsters can cause the total size of the Extra Deck to be larger than would be allowed during Deck building.) If a Pendulum Monster is sent from the hand, Main Deck or Extra Deck to the Graveyard; has its activation as a Spell Card or Summon negated; or is detached, it is sent to the Graveyard like normal. A Pendulum Monster in the Extra Deck Zone can be Summoned again by Pendulum Summon, as long as its Level is within the Scales.

Pendelum Summons

A Pendulum Summon is a form of Special Summon introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V. Pendulum Summoning allows the player to Summon high-Level monsters.

Once per turn, during their Main Phase, if the turn player has a Pendulum Monster in both Pendulum Zones, that player can Pendulum Summon any number of monsters from their hand and/or any number of Pendulum Monsters from their Extra Deck with a Level between the blue Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster in the left Pendulum Zone and the red Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster in the right Pendulum Zone.[4] A Pendulum Summon can be negated by cards that negate Special Summons like "Solemn Warning" and "Thunder King Rai-Oh"; however, if more than 1 monster would be Pendulum Summoned at the same time, then cards like "Thunder King Rai-Oh" or "Horn of Heaven" that specify they can only be activated when exactly 1 monster would be Summoned cannot be activated.

Since only monsters whose Levels are between the Pendulum Scales of the 2 Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones can be Pendulum Summoned, if they have Pendulum Scales that are either the same or have a difference of 1, you cannot perform a Pendulum Summon, because there is no Level number that exists between them. (Even if you cannot perform a Pendulum Summon, you still gain the Pendulum Effects of the Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones.)

Comment here what you think about them.

Lux
Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Pendelum summon / monsters / news... Empty Re: Pendelum summon / monsters / news...

Post by rofastrofurious Mon May 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Thanks, for telling but I coudnt read the whole thing, I'm gonna read it, so by the looks of it they give us a deck?
rofastrofurious
rofastrofurious

Back to top Go down

Pendelum summon / monsters / news... Empty Re: Pendelum summon / monsters / news...

Post by ab9999 Tue May 27, 2014 4:11 am

Thx this helped me
ab9999
ab9999

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessOfTheIceBarriers Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 am

my brain hurts so much honestly adding pendulums is starting to make the game annoying as hell i think synchros and XYZ's are broken enough but now we have these "weeeee"  scratch  
PrincessOfTheIceBarriers
PrincessOfTheIceBarriers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue May 27, 2014 6:49 am

Don't worry guys,As time goes Pendelums will be simple to you same like XYZ's. No problem ab9999 Smile
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue May 27, 2014 6:51 am

BREAKING NEWS : lol not breaking but DN add pendelum monsters so you can put them in your decks Smile
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue May 27, 2014 7:06 am

https://i.imgur.com/9t1Mocd.png Testing my first Pendelum deck.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by socialboy Tue May 27, 2014 2:36 pm

If May I Ask Who Gave You Permission To Post That,Since You Are Not A Teacher?

socialboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue May 27, 2014 2:54 pm

atcually i moved this here
this is place where teachers post their lessons, but regular users can post things like this too
Angel
Angel
Administrator

DP : 2500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Tue May 27, 2014 4:43 pm

I didn't want to be teacher. I wanted all academy members can see anything about new monsters.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:05 am

So far,are you happy with Pendelum monsters or not? And I gonna write my DN Gate Guardian Pendelum deck profile today.
Lux
Lux
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum