Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TianS1's Test Results

Go down

TianS1's Test Results Empty TianS1's Test Results

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:09 am

The test is a best of three match. If the participant quits at any time during the test, he or she is given automatic Slifer Red. You (the testee) must provide your tester with the cards you are siding in/out highlighted so that you may be graded on your siding. A retest is 500DP. Testers must write explanations so testee can improve more easily.

Banned decks:
-Any tier 1/meta
-Alternate win condition
-Mill/Deck out deck
-Stall
-Troll
-OTK oriented decks
(if you OTK your opponent but your decks objective is not actually to do that it is fine)
-OCG DECKS

Banned decks (Testers only):
-All of the above
-HAT
-Lightsworn
(no longer relevant)
-OCG decks (necroz, spirit beasts,etc.)

Tester Deck: Gravekeepers w/ hands
Testee deck: Gagaga

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 8/15 - He made a good attempt at controlling the duel by setting a lot bluffs, I admire that because it makes your opponent think twice, but overall he barely had control

Main Deck Build : 5/10 - I think the deck could have been made way better, a little too trap heavy for a gagaga deck and I wouldn't use one day of peace 

Extra Deck Build: 7/10 - It seems like an ok extra deck but you are missing some of the high priority rank 4's

Concentration : -2 for each mistake 5/5 - I decided to misplay on purpose by summoning Ragna zero and target his def position gachi gachi and he caught that ragna zero can only target gachi gachi on purpose, good job

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 5/10 - He used dark hole while I had an ice hand and gravekeeper heretic on field, I only benefited from that and he lost a spell and waisted a dark hole

Card/Ruling Knowledge : -3 points for every mistake 7/10 - He summoned cyber dragon, attacked, I used lance in damage step and then he just ended turn, I assumed he thought lance didn't anything or idk but I will count it as a mistake plus when I asked why did he do that he said I don't know

Side Deck : 4/10 - His side deck wasn't nearly diverse to combat any deck it was only for specific ones that were not even common

Siding : 3/10 - He had a thunder king rai-oh but even side it in, the cards he sided in were useless against my deck

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - Fine

Total: 49/100

Slifer Red : 0-59

Ra Yellow : 60-79

Obelisk Blue : 80-99

To test for Horakhty you need to have a perfect score which is 100/100 or have bought a retest and obtain a score of at least 95/100

Congratualtions You Made It To: Slifer Red

TianS1's Test Results 9Il8X31

TianS1's Test Results Tumblr_njh3naLJz81ql5yr7o1_500
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum