Gladiator Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldknight's test reults

Go down

Goldknight's test reults Empty Goldknight's test reults

Post by ☬Planet God Kizan㊋ Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:09 pm

The test is a best of three match. If the participant quits at any time during the test, he or she is given automatic Slifer Red. You (the testee) must provide your tester with the cards you are siding in/out highlighted so that you may be graded on your siding. A retest is 500DP. Testers must write explanations so testee can improve more easily.

Banned decks:
-Any tier 1/meta
-Alternate win condition
-Mill/Deck out deck
-Stall
-Troll
-OTK oriented decks
(if you OTK your opponent but your decks objective is not actually to do that it is fine)
-OCG DECKS

Banned decks (Testers only):
-All of the above
-HAT
-Lightsworn
(no longer relevant)
-OCG decks (necroz, spirit beasts,etc.)

Tester Deck: Gravekeeprs w/ hands
Testee deck: Vampires

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 1/15 -  The player had no control of the duel whatsoever he only did damage to me once throughout the whole match

Main Deck Build : 2/10 - The main deck was poorly made, too many dead draw cards, and he used the useless vampire cards that no vampire deck uses like Vampire Lady

Extra Deck : 9/10 - The extra deck was pretty much what most vampire players use, he did not use skyblaster though

Concentration : -2 for each mistake 3/5 - He seemed kind of concentrated but he did not realize that he could have used torriental tribute earlier before I did more plays and drew more cards to stop it

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 5/10 - He didn't use torreintal tribute on my fire  hand  when he did not even control a monster, reason I consider this a mistake because my fire hand was killing him when he could have gotten rid of it earlier

Card/Ruling Knowledge : -3 points for every mistake 10/10 - He didn't show any ignorance of my deck

Side Deck : 1/10 - His side deck was incomplete and did not have any effective side deck cards for ANY decks, it was all cards that benefit his deck which is not what a side deck should be about

Siding : 0/10 - He did not even side effectively in any way, he might as well have not made a side deck at all

Sportsmanship : 4/5 - He did say that his deck hates him as an excuse

Total: 35/100

Slifer Red : 0-59

Ra Yellow : 60-79

Obelisk Blue : 80-99

To test for Horakhty you need to have a perfect score which is 100/100 or have bought a retest and obtain a score of at least 95/100

Congratualtions You Made It To: Slifer Red
Goldknight's test reults 9Il8X31
Goldknight's test reults Tumblr_inline_njg3dtY93E1s9de7o
☬Planet God Kizan㊋
☬Planet God Kizan㊋

Back to top Go down