gabz' test results

Post by Nightmare on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:52 am

Tester Deck: NK

Testee deck: Spellbooks

Results of the Duel : 15/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 13/15 - the only thing he couldnt do in the duel was get past ignoble knight of high laundsallyn first turn, though that turned around fairly quickly.

Main Deck Build : 9/10 - having pwwb as a one of is can lead to it being unnecessary to say the least, fiendish chain might be better replace with breakthrough skill seeing how the meta is now, however everyone has their own preferences, other than that, its hard to take any points away with spellbooks having such a standard build, and as such takes up a large portion of the build itself.

Extra Deck : 10/10 - nothing really to say, spellbooks dont xyz that often and for what you have, its fairly decent because everything is situationally useful.

Concentration : 5/5 - was fully concentrated even said i had missed an oportunity to use caliburn

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 10/10 - no missplays were made in the game.

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 10/10 - knew all the card rulings and the cards he didnt fully understand he took a second to read them.

Side Deck : 7/10 - your side deck is slightly outdated for what it is, puppet plant is by all means a good card, however it could be replaced with something more relevant to the meta, as well as pulling the rug yes it counters satellars but stygian dirge could be a much better option given that it not only counters that deck but gives you the oportunity to deal with more rogue decks.

Siding : 8/10 - what can i say there wasnt much need to side, having maxx "c" allowing you to plus off my turn 1 combos was really important, as well as having taken out MST wasnt much of a loss, or your third vanitys, you had much more in your side that could have done well against me and with spell shattering arrow, you could potentially ended me much faster than you did.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - good all game

Total: 92/100

Slifer Red : 0-59
Ra Yellow : 60-79
Obelisk Blue : 80-99 <------- 92
Normal test Horakhty gold : 100

(Retest for Horakhty Gold minimum of 95/100 is required)

Congratualtions You Made It To: Not much to say congrats on being the first, to get to obby past me. Welcome to GDA!

Nightmare
Administrator

DP : 2000

Back to top Go down

Re: gabz' test results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:55 am

Thanks for the test Smile
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top