zactheking test results

Post by vampire lord12 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:29 am

Tester Deck: noble knights

Testee deck: denko shaddolls

Results of the Duel : 15/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 12/15 - he maintained lots of field control and he made lots of plays that gave him advantages over my deck and interrupted my plays and combos.

Main Deck Build : 8/10 - for a suggestion u could replace 1 enemy controller with soul charge or something like that.

Extra Deck : 7/10 - you could takeout one of those earth shadoll fusin cards and replace it with shark or goyo and takeout wyern for something else.

Concentration : 3/5 - he lost a little cocentration on the duel because he played denko and set a spell or trap on field while he had denko on field.

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 5/10 - played denko and then he set a spell or trap on field

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 8/10 - he knew my deck very well but fogot about denko eff and set a sell or trap and messed up.

Side Deck : 7/10 - dont really need 3 foridden spell trap card in there nor twister or annother typhoon inside deck third denk should be added to main deck

Siding : 8/10 - sided very well the cards he sided he didnt have to sid for them some of the cards that he sided shouldve already been in the main deck already not in side

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - he was very kind and nice to me and helped and respected me very well

Total: 78/100

vampire lord12

Back to top Go down

Re: zactheking test results

Post by Lux on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:27 am

Welcome to Ra.

Lux
Administrator

DP : 3465
Warnings : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: zactheking test results